With the latest iOS update we’ve learned our player within our Dash has stopped working for iPhones/iPads. It gives an error saying to update your flash player in all browsers. We’re a little confused with this error as our player is an HTML5 player, but we’ve realized the player just needs to be updated with new libraries and code. There’s no need to try updating flash b/c iOS hasn’t really supported flash in a while. While we are working to update our player to get rid of this code you have a couple of options in the meantime.
- Download our app from the app store and use it for now. Our player also needs an upgrade due to the forward and rewind being tough to deal with, but you can play and listen to audio on your iOS device.
- If you have access to podcast feeds, grab your feed and plug it into a great app like Overcast.fm. If you have no feeds but have an account to create one, then go through setting one up and adding your recordings to that feed, then add it to an app like mentioned above.
- Listening through a desktop is an option if you are sitting at a desk, but most having this issue like to listen on the go. We just wanted to make sure you knew this is an option to if you are stationary.
- If you’re a technical person, reverting to previous iOS version is also an option. I did read where the iOS 14 has several other issues lingering until a next update.
- If your phone is still working, you might consider waiting until Apple’s next update for their bug fixes and hopefully we’ll have our issue resolved.
We hope to have the player updated by week’s end, barring any unforeseen issues. We appreciate your patience and feel free to let us know any issues beyond what we’re talking about. Just email support@ and we’ll get back to you.